Enderpearls in Parkour

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by zjobke, Nov 23, 2016.

1. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    Hey everyone!
    Did you guys know that using enderpearls in parkour is possible? Well it is, and i don't think that it's supposed to be possible. I got the new highscore in parkour 2 this way, but i think this possibility should be removed because it takes away the parkour part of parkour.
    -zjobke

2. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    I got banned for doing this? Thomas said my score was going to be removed, so I thought it wouldn't really matter if I improved my score untill it has been reset D:

3. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    While you did try to put in a self report for yourself, you did complete the parkour with this exploit you've found. Why should we unban someone who exploited for a better score when they know it's possible to avoid doing so?

4. coolthom

coolthom Active Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +126 / -4
    I said we would delete your score. I never said "Yes keep on going beat everyones record"

5. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    I didn't know if it was allowed or not, that's why I have let know the forum about it. And I didn't think it would be a problem beating a record if it would get deleted anyway.

6. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    alright so lets say your robbing a bank, and you tell the police you are robbing it, and while you are telling them they say that they will take care of you by putting all the money back that you just stole. now while they are on the way you think that it'll be okay to steal as most money as you can before they get there because they are just going to put it back at the end of it right? thats basically what you are saying here, just because something is going to be fixed at the end doesnt mean you should keep doing it until they fix it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    Well sorry for finding a problem in the system and helping you guys out fixing stuff.
    btw this is not about a bank, but about something totally else.