/ESpawner suggestion

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by Tylernxl, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0

I had an Idea for changing spawners. I think the addition of being able to change hostile mobs to other hostile mobs would be a nice feature, vice versa to passive mobs. That's all :)

~ Nyxeon

• Like Like x 1
  2. Leodezz

Leodezz Member God

Ratings:
    +36 / -0
    We were able to change spawners from passive to hostile before the reset in July. Im not 100% sure why, But I would assume it is because it makes it too easy to make big hostile grinders, Which can break the economy.

3. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    This I know, But what I mean by this thread is that you would first have to obtain a hostile mob spawner, and then you can change the already hostile mob spawner to a different hostile mob, same to Passive mobs.

4. Melv1n

Melv1n Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +25 / -7
    why not just make it like the old days? You can change hostile to passive, its much beter!
    And we cant really break the economy, we can just lower down the sell price on the items we exploit.
    Everything cleared, Hard? no

5. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    We did have it a while ago where whoever had /espawner could change spawners to passive and hostile, but players used the hostile spawners to make giant farms that become really laggy and the drops to become useless. I'm talking about having 100+ spawners in these mob farms.

We have also went through and changed prices for all the drops when people made giant hostile auto farms (to try to make the eco more stable and fair to players that joined the server without having perks) and in doing so, every single person complained about not being able to sell the drops for a profit.

I thank you for your suggestion, but I don't think its possible to have it so hostile spawners can be change to another hostile mob, and only to certain types.
    I will look into seeing if this is a possibility, again thank you for your suggestion :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 4