Few things to mention..

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Reags, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    PVP

You can now do /warp PVP2 for another PvP arena!

Promotions
    Congraulations to Emmy145, xX_Mervyn_Xx and GuysInTights for being promoted to Helper. I hope to see you all do well!

Mob Stacker
    Mob stacker was removed.

Applications
    You can now apply for a Youtuber rank. Hover over apply on the top menu and click which ever one you would like to apply for. Builder applications are closed.
    Also, I have updated the Staff Application FAQ, you don't need to read it as it's just a few minor changes but it will be helpful if you're new to applying. I just updated how staff applications work mainly.

Rules
    If you couldn't already tell, I have updated the rules and made a post to help you report and appeal.

Speaking of rules, I would like to address some issues. The caps lock rule was changed to no excessive caps, which means more than 4 caps is allowed but obviously you can't use caps excessivly. For example, "HI EVERYONE" is allowed or "COME TO /warp shopname for CHEAP items!" is also allowed but "OMG I JUST DIED CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME MONEY OR ITEMS PLEASE" is not allowed. These are most likely bad examples but it was the best I could come up with.

Another issue I want to mention is mini modding. Mini modding is allowed to an extent but I do know that people get highly annoyed with mini modding, myself included. If staff have already dealt with someone breaking the rules, do not comment, it's highly annoying and makes staff feel like their word isn't good enough. Another thing with mini modding, if no staff are online mini mod all you like but try not to fix things without telling staff or reporting it on the forums. For example, if someone was griefed try to get staff on, this is also includes people hacking. If someone says someone is hacking, tell them to get proof, don't go asking for the IGN unless you want to see for yourself because you can't do anything about it.

So all in all, you can warn people for using caps, swearing, etc. but not when staff have already handled the issue and when it comes to bigger issues, try not to mini mod.

Plug DJ
    This is very delayed but we now have a plug.dj. This is a place where everyone can share music. You can read more about it here. In game, you can now see what song is playing, who's the artist of the song and who's the current DJ, you can turn this off by doing /dj toggle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.