Fix Mob Stacker

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by Tropicalll, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    this is my last server suggestion, i promise :p

Mobstacker Pros:
    - Reduces Lag
    - Increases FPS
    - Increases TPS
    Mobstacker Cons:
    - Breaks most mob grinders

So, basically what mob stacker does is stack mobs that are close, so instead of having 2 zombies, there would be one zombie that says "2x Zombies". But this breaks mob grinders. Newly created chicken farms would have "25x chickens" but since its only one chicken client side, it only lays one egg, instead of the 25 eggs. /warp freefood is now broken because when cows spawn via spawners, they get stacked and only one burns, not the whole stack. Any grinder that uses lava/fire to kill the mobs is broken.

My suggestion is to:
    Blacklist chickens from the mob stacker.
    Enable the option in the config to where fire burns the whole stack, not just one.

By doing this, you would make it where grinders work efficiently once again.

• Like Like x 3
  2. grieferKep

grieferKep New Member

Ratings:
    +9 / -1
    This would be a phenomenal addition, its used on a lot of faction/op servers, but it would still be great for our normal skyblock. I even thought of suggesting this myself. :d

3. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Chickens are the 2nd most mob to cause lag on the server (first being zombie pigman) we cant blacklist it :)