#FreeGayFurry

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by GayFurry, Jul 24, 2016.

1. GayFurry

GayFurry Guest

Ratings:
    +30 / -53
    So I hop on the server to do my gay furry things, and immediately get muted. I do not see the reason of my mute, as I had not broken any of the rules. Shauniepod is displaying internalized homophobia.

People were blatantly hating on me due to my sexuality and fandom affiliation. These members were not punished in the slightest, making me think I have been targeted by an abusive staff team.

Screenshot of chat at the time: [​IMG]

While chat was filled with things like: Drink bleach Comba; KYS Comba; etc, nothing was done to prevent the violent speech which I believe to be RAPE.

I believe that YOUR STAFF TEAM is targeting ME. For past reasons such as (cheating in parkour, cheating in PVP, being a cool guy,) YOUR STAFF TEAM has treated me as lesser of a person, and has targeted me to make me a victim of multiple assaults, rapes, and mutes. (If you think I am kidding about rape, learn the definition of rape and how you do it every day to gay people, women, and non CIS White Males.)

I have since been banned from the teamspeak for asking for my freedom and right to talk, leaving me no platform to defend myself on. I would like to request the demotion of the abusive Shaunie and the unmuting of I, GayFurry.

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. monpokeoh7

monpokeoh7 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -8
    PREACH

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. GayFurry

GayFurry Guest

Ratings:
    +30 / -53
    What punishment are you disputing? Mute

Why were you banned/muted/jailed? Above Post Describes

Do you have any proof that what you did doesn't deserve a ban/mute/jail? Above Post

Why should you be unbanned/unmuted/unjailed? Above Post

since I know you guys are gonna rag on me for not using this thing

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. GayFurry

GayFurry Guest

Ratings:
    +30 / -53
    heres my rap for my appeal

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Please provide actual evidence. "I hate Comb right now" is literally one line of a screenshot, you have no proof of Shaunie targeting you nor chat being filled with anything you are saying.

I thought you were quitting?