Getting my /spawnmob back and getting unmuted.

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by CrawMuss69, Aug 5, 2016.

1. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    About 10 months ago my /spawnmob was taken away from me because I "Abused" it. I was told I would get it back after a month, but I still do not have the permission. I have been muted several times today because I was being called names and retaliated, I may have been more severe with my comebacks but whats the point in even replying if I say the same thing as the attacker? The player was not muted once even though he started it and was continuing to be rude while I was muted. Apart from Sam (Who muted me.) everyone was questioning why Liquidn7 was not muted as well. I may be in the wrong for being ruder then him but it was in retaliation, I was not doing it just to get rude to him. I cannot understand why Sam is blind to the fact that Liquidn7 was also being rude to me and other players. I have been applying for staff for several months now and feel that because of this incident and the fact it was not dealt with properly has now worsened my chances of being accepted. I appreciate you taking the time to read my appeal on these two matters.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  2. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    The appeal has been declined. Reason being you have not followed the proper format, and that as the other person may have possibly deserved a punishment, you were more mean to him and therefor you were muted. Just because someone gets on your nerves doesn't give you the right to be a bigger jerk to them.