Greif/Theft

Discussion in 'Reports' started by UfaProUnknown, Mar 27, 2017.

1. UfaProUnknown

UfaProUnknown New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    So I go to log on as I do daily to harvest my trees and cobble to gain resources for my build.. As I log in i am faced with honest horror. First thing I See is the grass for my tree farm is greifed.. I go check what else happened and my double stone in my furnace gen was gone. had about less than a half a double chest if not more taken.

I go to check one more thing.. My vote key chest.. where I was saving my keys for when the chests were fixed... They were gone.. I'm not sure what can be done with this. I know its my fault for /is trusting the person, but I never would have known they would come back days later to greif and steal my stuff.

Below I will attach screenshots of the damage and chests affected
    https://gyazo.com/5db0a8181ab741ad39a808c980f2432e
    https://gyazo.com/24c45244f22d3370c2ba89656e594b74

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    i didnt do it>.> also staff can check to see who broke the blocks, ban them, and then return the items that were stolen with their fancy commands

3. UfaProUnknown

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    yeah dave I dont suspect it to be you at all man! I think I may know who it was.. I do remember adding someone to my island to help me with something.. and now he isn't on the list that I know of. can't exactly remember the name tbh. I'll leave it to the staff to find out how did this

4. UfaProUnknown

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    we found out who it was... kingofnubs ....

5. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    I'm sorry this has happened; When I am on next I will help with getting your items back to you.