hack report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by paulie2304, Sep 18, 2016.

1. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    hello everyone! I went to join parkour and i saw that thepetharambe was flying really fast in the parkour and made it to the end. I told people about it but none of us had screenshots, i went offline and came back online a while later and saw that thepetharambe was online so i decided to confront him about what he did… at first he kept denying the fact that he hacked, so i said "you won't be in as much trouble if u just tell me, sooner or later staff will find out" so he finally admitted it and i took a screenshot of it, I'm not sure how to find the screenshot and send it, ik you have to click attach file but i don't know the rest

~paulie <3

2. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    Thank you very much for the report. We actually already punished him based off of the time he got. Incase you are trying to attach a screen shot from minecraft, I'll tell you how I get to it. Either from the pause screen or the login screen you click options, resource packs, open resource pack folder, and that should take you to all of your minecraft folders. From there you can go to the screenshots. I have a mac and that works perfectly fine for me and I have done that on my sister's pc as well. I hope that helped. And thanks for the report again! :d

3. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    *Moved thread to the appropriate section*

~Glitch

4. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    lol thanks glitch and amanda <3

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016