Hello, I'm GrandEffort!

Discussion in 'Introduce your self!' started by GrandEffort, Jan 31, 2015.

1. GrandEffort

GrandEffort New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hello, I'm GrandEffort, but people call me "Grand".

I've played Minecraft for 3-4 years. When I started I joined a small server called skyblock.co/mcnetwork.co. I played there all the time. I slowly built a reputation and got a Jr. mod position. Two months of helping people that don’t know how to start a new island later, I got promoted to Sr. mod. The problem was the owner started to care about the server less and less.

After a year, and way too much drama in the staff, I finally earned the admin rank. I was really happy, but the after promoting me the owner didn't show up for months. When the owner finally came back he promoted 2 admins to Sr. Admins to be his stand-in. unfortunately the two people he promoted hated me so they demoted me to Sr. mod.

For the next year I got demoted to Jr. mod and promoted back to Sr. mod about 4 times, demoted the member then promoted back to Jr. mod, Went through more drama then there should be in a video game, met Drhydr0 on skyblock.tv, and made over 20 mini-games with redstone in creative. After all that I was done so I just walked away from the server and Minecraft.

Last week I felt like playing Minecraft again, so I looked into mcnetwork.co and found it has shut down. So I went to another a server I liked Skyblock.tv, and found this!

Thanks for reading my Minecraft experience!

Now, about me. I'm 16, I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I'm park of the PC master race. I'm Asian, and I'm a giant nerd. I play the French Horn and the Guitar. I'm quiet, and I forget to read the chat a bunch, so if I don't respond please don't take it personally. :)

A thing about me, I'm friendly I'll be nice to you I'll help out, but if you start being a dick I will be a dick back. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Hey, Thanks for coming on to Original. Hope you enjoy your stay here, we are working through some little server issues but please stick around as these will be sorted as soon as we can.

Please let me be the first to Welcome you :)

Cheers
    OmgItsLee/Quack196