Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce your self!' started by Salty_Bacon, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Salty_Bacon

Salty_Bacon New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Hey everyone. My name is Craig. I am working on a Bachelor's degree of Science: Information Technology and Security, with a Information Assurance minor. I have an Associate's degree of Science: Information Technology Networking. I am 30 years old, as of present. I finally decided to go back to school a few years ago, and wish I would have went directly out of high school.

I enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, and running. I have a 8 year old black lab/german shepard mix dog, and a 2 year old poly-dactyl (meaning he has more toes then normal) cat. I work for a factory (3rd shift), and work on customer computers in my spare time.

I have been gaming for many years. My first gaming console was an Atari (the original one), and my first computer was a Commodore 64 ( C64 ). I started playing Minecraft in early Beta, so I have seen many changes to the game. Within Minecraft, I have hosted my own servers, as well as helped administrate others. I have played multiple versions, including modded (Bukkit, etc.). I am working on self-teaching myself how to write/create my own plugins.

If you have any questions, just ask.

• Like Like x 3