Hello

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AllDatJumboJazz, Dec 24, 2017.

1. AllDatJumboJazz

AllDatJumboJazz New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +10 / -2
    Looking back into recent posts I don’t think anybody would remember me except Glitch, Amanda, Turtle and Dave possibly Bob too if I wasn’t irrelevant to him at the time but if you don’t know me I joined in late 2014-early 2015 from what I can remember and grinded our this server with Dave and he even bought me a rank upgrade which I feel bad about considering we had a massive fight which got him banned for four days... sorry. Anyway I made this post because I was wondering about the server and I checked to see all my favorite staff retired and people like Reags and Lee nowhere to be found. If someone can fill me in that’d be great.

• Like Like x 2
  2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    Everyones retired, everyones dead. a new generation of staff has taken over to replace the ones that were staff for many years, school has mainly taken most, but others have gotten simply bored. All in all, out with the old, in with the new... (the new staff will get there eventually)

Now for a much more detailed explanation, Reags was gone ever since she got demoted by Cap for supposedly trying to be too power hungry, and even though if she was, she was still a very good staff member. Lee did the same as well, but then came back for a couple of months a few months ago, but I believe he has left again already. Then here is where all the staff retired, not too long ago, lets say couple months, the current staff situation was
    Helpers : Me, Pirate, Laidy, and Lexi
    Mod : spencer
    Admin: Amanda and Thom
    HAdmin: Glitch and Sammie

And then the end of the month happened, and ranks got moved around. Lexi was demoted due to "inactivity and overall not good at staffing" mainly due to how she has been reported about chat violations a couple of times and wasn't as active as she used to be. Then Glitch stepped down due to school. This is where I thought it was 'bout to go downhill and then Amanda soon took the HeadAdmin Position and Leo got promoted and took Lexi's spot, and thennn I went back into school and wasn't active anymore and didn't feel like being one of the many staff who were inactive. So I stepped down. Few minutes later, Spencer stepped down as well as he has been planning to for awhile and finally just committed. So the staff position became
    Helper : pirate, laidy, and Leo
    Mod : none
    Admin: Thom
    HADmin: Amanda and Sammie

Then Amanda resigned a few weeks later due to school and such, dont quite remember. And then finally Sammie due to the same with life and boredness, again dont quite remember, and Pirate quit soon after and then the new generation came with new ranks
    Helper : Leo, Laidy
    Mod: Pirate ( for a while, then stepped down)
    SrMod : None
    Admin : Thom

And then we finally came into play of
    Helper : Laidy, Nate, and Cripto
    Mod : Leo
    SrMod: None
    And then finally, thebest admin of all : Thomas

Woohoo! 2nd Gen Staff!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SpaceDogShorty

SpaceDogShorty New Member God

Ratings:
    +12 / -2
    wooooooo
    Go us

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sieanx

Sieanx Crazed Lunatic Titan

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    Staff come and go, the servers still the same as always, no harm with new people :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Melv1n

Melv1n Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +25 / -7
    i remember you Benny :)

6. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    I also remember you Benny, but eryone has seemed to of forgotten about me ;(

• Like Like x 2