Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce your self!' started by Mariorox1956, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Mariorox1956

Mariorox1956 Member

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Hello, fellow players. I'm 22, and I live in Tennessee, U.S.A., North America, Earth. I'm usually an up-beat, positive person and always try to make others happy in any way I can (be it a donation or a bad joke). I am a huge Mario fanatic (if my username and skin didn't make that obvious). I've been playing Minecraft since 2009, and Skyblock almost as long. I feel like I'm a bit old-fashoined at times, as I like a lot of music, movies, games, and television shows from before I was born, as opposed to a lot of modern stuff. I do listen to classical music on occasion, but I do put on some Electronic tunes if I'm in the mood for it. I can also be a try-hard sometimes, but I'm a good sport about it. Also, if I set out to do something difficult (say, a parkour or achievement of some kind), I can keep at it for hours at a time. Some call it masochistic, I call it determined.

In my free time, I like solving puzzles; Rubik's Cubes, Sudoku, and all sorts of logic puzzles. I also dabble in programming with Java from time to time. I also create "games" in GameMaker, though none are completely finished as of yet. I always like training my brain with these, and I feel a little smarter afterwards. I like problem solving and asking a lot of questions. I also draw a bit.

Some of my favorite games include Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, any of the Professor Layton games, Tetris, Undertale, and any kind of roguelike dungeon crawler like Spelunky.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. DirtyCobble

DirtyCobble Active Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +73 / -4
    I was just doing sudoku puzzles today. I also like crossword puzzles and most word or spelling type games. :)