Helloo :)

Discussion in 'Introduce your self!' started by DirtGypsy, Jun 15, 2016.

1. DirtGypsy

DirtGypsy New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hi, I've been playing for like a week but decided I might as well make an introduction. My island is medieval themed, seeing as its my favorite building style, but its not even close to being complete or even remotely good looking yet haha. I'm 16, from New Jersey, uhh I have 2 dogs a cat and a fish and my favorite genre of music would either be classic rock or alternative music. I'm going to be a junior in high school and I want to be a biomedical engineer when I grow up, basically like regenerative medicine (growing people new organs). I've played Minecraft since I was like 11, but for the past year I haven't really found a server I've liked that much, but OSB really interests me, although it's not what I'm used to because I normally played on more faction based role-play servers, however I like the change :) Especially because everyone seems very mature which is hard to find these days on servers haha. Okay I'm rambling, that's all I really have to say if you have any questions you can message me thanks for reading!!

Sarah <3

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    Sarah <3333

• Like Like x 1
  3. DirtGypsy

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
  4. DirtGypsy

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Also that thing saying Grace Costenello was from a role-play server I played on when I was 13 and was a staff member, I've left it so I can go and revisit the forum when I remember about it because the servers no longer active, my writing was pretty cringy because of course I was 12/13 so don't judge me

5. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    Welcome to the server ^-^
    I'm glad your enjoying your time here; I cant wait to see what your island will look like in the months to come.

I also, would like to wish you all the best your in future career, Biomedical sounds like a really good challenging field, so I wish you the best of luck.

See you on the server!

~ Sammie

• Like Like x 1
  6. DirtGypsy

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Thanks! I wont promise anything amazing, I'm not a disgusting builder but I'm also not a good one haha. Also, yeah my exams start tomorrow and you could say I'm under a lot of stress, even though I haven't even started my AP bio or Anatomy classes, which just about might be the death of me. Thanks for the nice reply nice to meet you!

7. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    Welcome to the OSB! I'm glad that you find the server interesting! I hope you enjoy your time with us :d

• Like Like x 2
  8. DirtGypsy

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Thanks! I hope so too! I really like all the challenges and goals it keeps it interesting :d

9. ShaeSnow

ShaeSnow Member God

Ratings:
    +52 / -13
    Welcome to the club!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. DirtGypsy

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
  11. ItzDrastic_

ItzDrastic_ Active Member Immortal