Helper Harassment

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Buckmaster415, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Buckmaster415

Buckmaster415 New Member God

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Charlie i did nothing wrong i asked you to get off my island for 20 mins and you weren't leaving and i didn't even kill you. Sparkle temp banned you for killing peoples animals and breaking their crops. you also were swearing a lot and spamming with caps when we asked you to stop many times.

2. Bozco

Bozco New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Could someone with Forum Permissions please remove this Poll?
    This is Immature and a Hypocrisy. You only give us four options. The options should be more along the lines of:

[ ] Have you ever been helped by a Helper?
    [ ] Have you ever disagreed with the Solution that A Helper saw most Fit?
    [ ] Have you ever told a Helper you didn't want help from them, And then made a post about how they aren't helping?
    [ ] Have you told people about your 'plans' to donate 500$ to the server, But only if you get Helper position?
    [ ] Have you ever shown Disrespect or lack of care towards a Helper,because they got a Position as a Helper and you didn't?
    [ ] Has a Helper ever tried to go beyond the Job Description to ensure everyone can enjoy the server?
    As you can see, If you want results, you Need to cover all aspects, Not just the Aspects that suit your argument. Now please, Unless you can think of a Good reason to slander the helpers other than 'bcos i dunt liek tham vury mush becoz I wan helpar'
    Then please don't post about it again, Because it makes you look extremely unprofessional.
    And further reduces your chances of becoming a Helper.

Thanks in advance,
    Bozco