Hey everyone, Guess who's back from the dead!!! :D

Discussion in 'Introduce your self!' started by LuciferLordOfSin, Jan 9, 2015.

1. LuciferLordOfSin

LuciferLordOfSin New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    Hey everyone, I'm Drhydr0, but you can just call me Doctor, for short.

In this introduction, the years and dates might be a LITTLE inaccurate. But that's okay, because they're close enough.

I first joined Skyblock.tv back in 2012, when MinecraftReagan owned the Domain. When i first joined, i knew i found my new home. The community was friendly, the staff was helpful, and the spawn map was great! It was the ideal server for me.

After about 2 months, i was promoted to Moderator, and not long after that, i was promoted to admin. I spent the majority of my time on Old Skyblock as an Admin. I had many friends (most of which i still talk to on skype to this day.), and i hosted a myriad of fun public activities on my island. Aaah, those were the days. After another month rolls buy, MinecraftReagan offered me the job of Head Admin. I gladdly accepted, and continued being the helpful. Skyblock.tv was my life.

In early 2014, Minecraft Reagan announced he was selling the domain. Naturally, i was very sad, and disappointed, but I understood. He had a life to live, and who would want to stop him from doing that?

I was there, when i saw the server close for the last time, and I was there when it rose from the ashes, like a pheonix. I saw it's death, and it's rebirth under the command of a new owner. It was beautiful. I stuck around for a little while, to see it take off, but i was nowhere near ready to re-enter the creative blocky wonder, we call Skyblock.tv yet. So i stood idle. Waiting for the right time to rise from the shadows. And i chose 2015. A year of a new beginning. A year of new hope. And now, i have risen.

======================================

Well that was my introduction. HI!

Now, alittle bit more about myself. I am 17 years old, and i live in California, USA. I've been playing videogames all my life. I started out with a PlayStation 1, and progressively advanced to the Xbox 360, and a PC. Not only are videogames my life, but so is music. I am currently the lead singer in a band, and absolutely love Rock, and Metal, and Old-school country.

The genres i like the most are Rock, Metal, Punk, and Ska. My favorite bands are Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Sublime, Guns N' Roses, Pink Floyd, Johnny Cash, and Willy Nelson.

Im about the friendliest person you'll ever meet on the server, however, im also the most determined to be the best of the best. Im the sort of person who will no-life it until i reach the top.

If you see me online, feel absolutely free to give me a shout! Im always down for a conversation.

Much love,
    ~ Dr Hydr0.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
  2. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Well welcome aboard. Depending on when Reagen sold it, i didn't but it from reagen. I bought it from another server owner who struggled with running a server. But its nice to see you back from the really old SkyBlock.tv. Hopefully you can stick around and enjoy the new one, known as OSB. If you have any questions or anything feel free to let me know.

3. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Im just saying, I dont remember you being admin :p Ive been on the server for almost a year, but I dont remember you being admin or mod :p

4. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Like i said, Reagen sold it before i bought it. So it could be that server.

5. LuciferLordOfSin

LuciferLordOfSin New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    Yeah, it was back when MinecraftReagan owned it... However many server generations ago that was. :)

6. GrandEffort

GrandEffort New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Dammit Hydr0,I've known you for years, but I'm not calling you "Doctor".

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015