Hi.

Discussion in 'Introduce your self!' started by Tylernxl, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Hello everyone, My name is Tyler and i am 14, And i am a male.

I do not have any consoles, (Xbox 360/One, Ps1/2/3/4) But i do have an Old Fashioned Wii from 2006. I love to ride my bike, play outside, Visiting with friends. I love to help out others and do whatever i can to help. I have Slight depression Ik its sad ;(
    , But I've kinda gotten over it a bit. I love to swim, Play football and baseball, Also some soccer, And have also done Wrestling and Tennis. I am not Always active, but i am going to be very soon. I am very educated (Never gotten under a C+) And always have Straight A's. I am always being asked on technological problems, And i usually solve them, So if you need anything, Mail me ingame. I love to play Skyblock, The Walking Dead (Minecraft), Factions, And OP Prison. I have used a hacked client before, but i decided not to use it because it got me banned on too many servers, And i dont have it anymore. I love to play minecraft and any other PC game. I will be coming out with more of myself soon :) Farewell!

2. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Feeling somewhat bored sometimes.... means more posting for you <3

3. JJAACCO

JJAACCO New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -1
  4. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
  5. Jcarter199

Jcarter199 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Industrial , but now in Highschool, I'm still bit of a loner... It's just like I feel that i'm never heard, But in highschool I started bringing a basketball, met some mad people started playing basketball and now we have so much in common and we always hang.... Just thought i would say that :)

6. Tylernxl

Tylernxl New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Sweet! sports bring some friendships together :)