Hydra and Staff Abusing /Mute and /Kick

Discussion in 'Reports' started by BrainShroom, Jan 11, 2015.

1. BrainShroom

BrainShroom New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    So I was playing one day and I said "ABOOSE" in all caps because of Ping was tping to me. I didn't really care tho so i wasn't making a big deal about that with ping. I then got kicked, no warning by Hydra. I then was talking to him about this with him and I got muted for 10 mins. I was just trying to figure why I was kicked so fast but no, he muted me.

I then left to go live my life and I came back later. Hydra was on and DONATORS were talking in caps, spam, and swearing. No kick mute, nuthin. I then talked to hydra again. I was talking bout how the same rules should be applied to all members. He said they were. OBVIOUSLY NOT. We then talked for a while and I was confirming this with Zans0n. After this I was mad. Sooooo I asides is why I hate you Hydra. I never said anything ban about him I just expressed my opinion. Hydra muted me for 10 mins and I was like "ok ill do it", but then Zans0n mutes me for 1 hour.

I don't understand what has happened to the staff, they are abusing their commands and being unfair to all players.
    I think that some staff should be demoted or Kicked off. This is my opinion.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hydra-Being unfair to all players, muting for no reason, kicking for no reason, and just look at forums, three other people have also posted complains.
    I think that he should be kicked off of the staff board. U don't have to but I think that many, many people will agree with me.

Zans0n-Using commands way to severely and without thinking about it. (not that bad)
    I think that he should just know when to do things and when not to.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think to solve this problem ALL of the staff members should have a meeting and set in a "code" so that every single staff knows the real rules and so that they are not different for different staff members.

I do not have any screenshots and I am sorry about that. My mac does not want to upload them... But EVERYTHING that I said is true and should be considered through open minds...
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please fix this. I am one of your dedicated members and I was going to donate except now I am thinking about quitting this server.
    -Aman517

2. BrainShroom

BrainShroom New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    And i just got jailed for 3 days. whoop whoop. BYE SERVER

3. SpinkyIstDumm

SpinkyIstDumm New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I will look into this, But as it seems, you do not have any proof/vouches. We ask you not to tell staff how to do their job as we all are doing our best to make the server safe and fun for all players of all ages. If a player is abusing His/Her commands please report it on said forum. it will be looked into and will be taken care of. We hope you enjoy your Stay at OriginalSB, This will be looked into.

~Jett

/closed

4. BrainShroom

BrainShroom New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Like I said. My mac can't upload screenshots. I have them butI can upload them :(
    Some staff make this server not fun and not safe (a.k.a. Hydra)

5. LuciferLordOfSin

LuciferLordOfSin New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +2 / -2
    I'll vouch for Aman517... I was online for most of it, but i stayed quiet because i was afraid of being muted too...

6. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hydra is a very good staff, I appreciate the fact that you got muted for next to nothing, but there's no need to hate staff, they are trying to do their job, and trying to keep it. You should know the rules anyway, so if you have been on the server for a long time, you should no what you can and cannot do, seeing as you have been on the server for a long time, you should know that caps isn't allowed, so that's why hydra gave you a mute. And also you were disrespecting staff so that also results in a mute/kick/ban. Just try not to do anything like it again, because it will result in a longer period in jail or ban!

7. BrainShroom

BrainShroom New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Destroy please tell Hydra that I am sorry. At first I was just playing with Billy and Hunter but it ended up in a ban for 3 days. I am also sorry to Zans0n for given reasons. Lastly I am sorry to everyone on the server that had to hear the all caps ABOOSE.

8. Dark_Hydralisk

Dark_Hydralisk Member

Ratings:
    +15 / -5
    Apology accepted. Like i said, there is no stress on my part. No hate.... well OK, i hate one guy that shall remain nameless, but no hate. I'm just here to have fun.

9. INTernalJordan

INTernalJordan New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    I'd guess it's about a 20% chance that that "one guy" is me, even though I didn't do anything.

10. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Guys, We are here to play the game! We are here to play with a good community! We have staff, to keep everything under control, if we didn't have staff, everything would hit the fan! You need to respect the fact that Hydra is only doing his job! If we didn't have him, or any of the staff, you would be roaming around the server like a lunatic: Swearing, spamming, using caps. But thanks to the staff, its not like that! So you should be grateful for what they do! And if your not happy with it:

1# Don't break any rules (This always helps)
    2# Stay out there way
    3# If you are EXTREMELY annoyed or seem like you didnt do anything, post it on the forums and the staff will sort it out :d

11. Dark_Hydralisk

Dark_Hydralisk Member

Ratings:
    +15 / -5
    Looks like that 80% won that deal because its not. Just because i enforced the rule that someone breaks by kicking/muting/jailing them, dosent mean i hate you. It simply means you made a mistake and its my job to ensure you know it was wrong. So then next time staff tells you to do something, and this goes out to everyone reading this, do it. It will make this process much more simple.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Like hydra said, Mute/kick/ban/jail are here for a reason, not for abuse, they are here to stop players being (forgive me for saying this) But ass holes. Hydra does not hate you for doing this, he Mute/kick/ban/jails you for a reason, not because of hate

13. Dark_Hydralisk

Dark_Hydralisk Member

Ratings:
    +15 / -5
    wise man