I got falsey banned

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by qMystic, Aug 9, 2016.

1. qMystic

qMystic New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -2
    So I went to my nonnas house. Then came back home to play on this beautiful server. But some mutton head banend me for "hacking in parkour c:". Here is my worthless appeal whoever the mutton head was I am gonna eat you. Just to put I am a skyblock.co vet and never got accused or banned. I survived the shitpile and the grave of mcnetwork here is my garbage appeal hope you enjoy.

What punishment are you disputing? A shitty excuse for a ban, whoever it was they abused there powers. Btw they had no proof of me "hacking" nor was anyone at the scene because no staff members or members were in vanish at the time watching me. So if you mutton heads have any physical proof skype: mmigs12

Why were you banned/muted/jailed? Well some f**king meat of a brain size of peanut banned me for "hacking" it was probably the strict Emmy that told me she had to cheat to beat on of the other stupid rotten slimy mutton heads record. I beat the parkour 1 in 1 minute and 30 seconds because I used the lilypads and block glitching. Block glitching is when you hit the a block and jump on to it the game recognize, but if you didn't know what that is your a can of beans.

Do you have any proof that what you did doesn't deserve a ban/mute/jail? Post screenshot or video proof here
    No, I dont take screenshots everytime i move a block so i dont have proof and i dont know how to take a computer screenshot.

See ya on the server when I get un banned because of this abuser

Why should you be unbanned/unmuted/unjailed: Because I love this server and I have high hopes because i am a mcnetwork vet and I know what real shit is. And if you ask any mcnetwork vet that im not an ass with hacking. I also was a admin on a server and I hate hackers dealt with em. Plus if I was hacking NoCheatPlus would have came up or some fruitcake didn't add a anticheat because if I was owner of a server, I would atleast put my 30 seconds of my worthless life into it and add anticheat.

2. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    So to start off, you admitted to block glitching in a parkour zone.What caused the thought of not actually doing the parkour, but rather exploiting a phantom block you place under you?

Second, just because you're an McNetwork vet doesn't mean you have immediate rights to be unbanned from "Original Skyblock". Players from .co including myself need to get the mindset that the old .co/McNetwork server was shut down long ago. This is a completely different server, so it's best if you could treat it like that as opposed to McNetwork's older rules/staff policies that are followed.

Lastly, staff will more than likely come together to see the appeal and will decide what actions need to be taken place because you were not the only player to acquire a time that is unreal for actual parkour players.

Just my two cents on the whole thing.
    :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. qMystic

qMystic New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -2
    So why did I get banned or are your sorry staff are gonna make a sorry excuse. And by the way last time I checked mcnetwork was runned under skyblock.co

4. qMystic

qMystic New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -2
    And I never said I have to be unbanned because i am a mcnetwork vet, so you are obviously a blind man because obviously you cant see.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2016
  5. qMystic

qMystic New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -2
    AND I just want to play and dont want bullshit but I get useless garbage and staff that don't know their brain from their ass

6. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    Making a sorry excuse? Did you not read my first point on the fact that you didn't actually do the parkour? You merely exploited a block glitch.

Also, keeping a disrespectful attitude towards staff members won't get you anywhere. Seeing as you were a staff member, on the old server of McNetwork, keep that in mind, I'd expect a less bitchy attitude and a more calm way of making a ban appeal.

7. qMystic

qMystic New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -2
    If you guys weren't retarded I would've been more respectful, but no your stupid staff team accuses members of hacking maybe you guys should learn how to track "real" hackers and not players who are smart and can move around the parkour.

8. Xx_Mervyn_xX

Xx_Mervyn_xX Active Member

Ratings:
    +74 / -1
    Well you have to understand we banned you because you cheated in parkour and then didn't make a report about the glitch and took the prize. so it is not the staff's fault for banning you when you cheated at parkour and didn't tell any staff about it.

9. CloudShadex

CloudShadex New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +11 / -1
    Jesus Christ, This is not okay. The server is not run by zach anymore, he was and is a scumbag who just used the server for a little extra cash. The server is run by captainbob and his moderators, they decide what is okay and what is not. They have every right to ban you for whatever the f**k they feel is necessary. You don't get some golden f**king pass because you played on .co. You're giving them more of a reason to keep you banned because you're disrespecting a staff member who is giving valid points to why you should be banned. If you're going to continue being toxic you should stay banned.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    Your appeal has been denied. The ban runs out in 7 days (our set time for parkour hacks and glitches)
    Reasons being, cheating in the parkour, either by hacking or abusing glitches in anyway is not allowed on OriginalSB.
    Plus, you are also quite rude and disrespectful in your appeal. So I ask you to please refrain from swearing on the fourms; we run an all aged server, children play here.
    swearing is not allowed.

11. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Our proof is it is impossible to beat the parkour as fast as you did.
    I would like to thank you for this Cloud, means a lot.

Also, as cloud stated, if you continue to be an ass your ban will be extended.

• Like Like x 1