I was banned for useing a mod i made thats not hacking

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by EpickKing101, Feb 14, 2015.

1. EpickKing101

EpickKing101 New Member Titan

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    look i have an opdifine mod i made and i sue it to inproof my game play its not a hack it not nothing bad all it does is turn amimations of liek partical and stuff please unban me i did nothing rung my user name is EpickKing101.
    not like i hacked up and reked the serve btw i do not hac op bu please on ban i played on this server for 2 year's and i am mad bad anough im stuck in wheel char and can not do any thing els, u add new staff and they jsut ban ban ban ban ban i did nothen to deser to get banend what set my reder to 500
    in scrupt it reder is vew and fps all i did was render.vew=(500) for my opdifine i hav 2 do taht it helps me play ur server when it get real laggy.

2. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    The fact that you would not stop talking about your server in chat when we had repeatedly asked you to stop was not helping you, Also the fact that you had been banned before by Lula for talking about your server you should know better. You then went on to admit to me that you had made a hacked/modded client all came together to result in a ban.

Cheers
    -OmgItsLee

3. EpickKing101

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    lee ima trying not to be rude but learn about computers i was talking about a server like the in thi pic

• Like Like x 1
  4. EpickKing101

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    that a typ of server that stores ram maby u should lern a bit or read waht im saying befor u ban me
    i dont have 1 that big but i have 1 the seze of a box fan

5. EpickKing101

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    oh and le if u take time and read the chat consal u would see taht i was not talking about a mc server i dont even own 1 rite now so open ur eyes and read im not tryinhg to be rude but ther is only so much i can take when peopel do not udner stand me i typ my keybord nolage i dont use proger gramer u want to see a pic of me ill show u 1

6. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Lee doesn't need to learn more, at least he can spell decently right.

7. EpickKing101

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    heres a recording of me explain what i was explaining on the server

8. Enderboy8080

Enderboy8080 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Sounds like a fair ban to me. And please do learn to type proper grammar. It makes you seem like you know what you are talking about when you do.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    I do understand where you were coming from, and I do know exactly what a server is and a MC server is but you were also talking about your MC server too and talking about different configs etc. when we had asked you not to. I do not like to ban people for no reason but there were a couple here.
    Now Dest please do not jump in with this, Some people find it very hard to spell everything 100% and use proper grammar, I have a family member who is exactly the same. Now Kyle I will lower your ban down to 3 days okay. I am sorry if there was any confusion but we had asked you very politely to stop, also you did admit to having a modded/hacked client. That may have been part of the problem.

Cheers
    ~OmgItsLee

10. EpickKing101

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    In tech tems it is a hack cuz it changes line of code.but really all it is issomething so i can control my fps so i do not get lagged it gives more control of my vidoe graphic settings say i dont want fire moving i can turn that off water moving off.but i looked thro my logs and the only thing i sed about a mc server is that ima probly buy 1 and donate it to u guy's for a hub server or survail.