I'm Muted

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by slasher181, Jun 23, 2016.

1. slasher181

slasher181 New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I've been muted now for a long time on the server and it hasn't been enjoyable because of this, and i was wondering i could be unmuted. I regret saying what i said and hope you could give me another chance.

2. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    I say yes, an unmute.

• Like Like x 3
  3. DontRod

DontRod New Member God

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    yes, unmute

• Like Like x 2
  4. ThinkHumanoid

ThinkHumanoid New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    He's really nice, I think he deserves an unmute. :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    I'm not going to say he should stay muted or even be unmuted. I'm going to stay neutral in this, but point out that it should be up to higher up staff members to consider this because you have stated that it was someone higher up that muted you.

6. slasher181

slasher181 New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    i know its up to reags, but im trying to see if people want me muted or not.

7. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Seeing as you're complaining about no reply to your forum post. In my opinion, you haven't said any apology to myself or any other staff directly and you were really disrespectful and rude to a lot of people. You were muted several times before the permanent mute as well and I don't want to go through the whole mute you again before deciding to permanently mute you. I get that you can say you regret what you have said but doesn't everyone say that to get unmuted? In the end, it doesn't matter if people think you should be unmuted it's more up to the staff because they are the ones that have to deal with it. So right now, you are not getting unmuted.

• Dislike Dislike x 1