Immortal Rank XDumpster_DiverX banned for griefing and I don't know why.

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Sraxis, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Sraxis

Sraxis New Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Banned. Griefing. I have know idea why I was banned I didn't grief anyone I just got back from vacation last night loaded up my pv's and restarted my island, I jumped on this morning and started building my island, then I flew around to my neighboring islands seeing who was near me and I checked out the one mall thing buildcaptain built. Then I tried logging on a couple hours later and it says I'm banned for griefing. I have no idea why I just wanna clear this up. I've given this server a lot of money and I really wanna play. I have no proof I didn't grief because that's really hard to prove but I don't know what else to say. Please let me know. :( Also I just jumped on with my alt because I didn't know what to do please don't get mad at me for ban evading I was hoping it was just a mistype or something.

2. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    First thing that is annoying me lmao, why put "Immortal Rank" in the title? Just because you donated doesn't give you a bypass to bans. Other than that, I'm not staff so I can't say anything else.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    dude i should put mystic in all my forum posts, that way i can bypass all the bans heuhueheuheuh

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Just because you have a rank does not dictate whether you get banned or not. And if this seems to be a trend i will for sure put and end to it.

5. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    You indeed did grief buildcaptian's island. You had broken some chests with items, which was proven by core inspect. Also, as everyone stated above, your rank doesn't get you out of your punishment for breaking the rules.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    whaaat since when did that became a thing, i thought i paid $800 for unlimited unbans kappa

• Funny Funny x 1