Iron golems \\ Ghasts

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by WhiteTiger2472, Sep 16, 2015.

1. WhiteTiger2472

WhiteTiger2472 New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / -10
    Hello, can someone please explain to me in detail why we can't spawn or why they don't spawn in game. I can't find out why they are disabled.

Please don't reply with they are disabled, I kind of want to no the reasons for why they are disabled. Thank you

2. Ddog01

Ddog01 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    iron golems are only disabled from spawners as they are deemed OP personally i think they should enable them from spawners as you cant sell the iron so its only for personal use but thats not the issue if you would like iron golems you need to setup a villager iron farm with arround 10 villagers for 1 iron golem every 6 minutes or so

• Like Like x 1
  3. WhiteTiger2472

Ratings:
    +7 / -10
    Iron golems from villages are disabled too. I have a iron golem farm set up, built it before I new they did not spawn

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
  4. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Iron Golems are not disabled from Villager farms, I know this because I set it up that way aha. Also I have seen many iron farms that are working. If you need some help I can hop on at some point and look at your farm to try and work out why they are not spawning.

See you around
    ~Lee

5. sixTsixSTANG

sixTsixSTANG New Member God

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Can confirm iron farms work as mine is working on my island. If you see me on just send me a msg and i will see if i can help you out with yours.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WhiteTiger2472

Ratings:
    +7 / -10
    Thank you!!
    They are working

7. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Awesome :)