Just some suggestions

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by OoniTurtle, Aug 8, 2016.

1. OoniTurtle

OoniTurtle Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +16 / -13
    1. I think that emerald plots should get one warp set to them. We are paying the most for the furthest plots. I have a shop and people are constantly asking the warp, and i have to give them directions, so I think a warp would help with emerald plots.
    2. Cap had talked about adding spawners to immortal kit, and now that spawners are nerfed, i think it is a great time to implement this.
    3. Add some more redstone items to /warp shop, help us redstone out.

2. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    The 1st and 3rd suggestions are really good ideas however I feel like a spawner a day is way too op. Maybe all immortals should get /kit spawner?

3. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    pls, if immortal gets spawners, only fair if they buff mystic kit to every week too

4. ellamaree8

ellamaree8 Member God

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I really like these suggestions, OoniTurtle! Thank you for voicing your opinion, I'm sure staff will take this on board when looking for future ways to update and expand the server :) Keep it up

• Like Like x 1
  5. ShmeeShmorf

ShmeeShmorf Good Noodle Titan

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I feel like we should be able to set warps in the plots so people can just warp there instead of them having to be given directions c: Love the suggestions BTW :3

6. Xx_Mervyn_xX

Xx_Mervyn_xX Active Member

Ratings:
    +74 / -1
    The suggestion 1 and 3 are amazing but i disagree with the 2nd one because the spawner should be rare unless you guys want to collect your kit once a month then that is acceptable. One of the main reason we reset the server is due to economy and adding it to the kit will ruin it once again. Thank you

7. ItzDrastic_

ItzDrastic_ Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +71 / -1
    I like the suggestion 1 and 3 but with suggestion 2 the immortal kit will definitely be to OP the kit already doesn't fit in the inventory.