LONELY IS BEING A JERK

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by phorahead, Oct 16, 2014.

1. phorahead

phorahead New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -4
    Hello my name is BIGOLDBETTY05 now loely ur staff member has banned me for 7 days. He thought I called his sister a fatfuck even tho I didn't I called another member who called me a fag.Lonely was on and he thought I called his sister that and he banned me and its not fair I didn't call his sister that.Yes I think it wasn't right to call tht meber a fatfuck but lonely was wrong cuz he banned me for 7 days evenb tho I think it should have been a mute plz cap unban me and do something about this thank you very much for ur time.

phorahead
    This message by phorahead has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. LonelyStaccato

LonelyStaccato Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You were disrespecting me for a while before that. Eventually, I just logged off to clear my head and just chill out as I was stressing about all the drama on the server. My sister called me and showed me how as soon as I logged off, you started using caps in almost every sentence, you were swearing ridiculously, and you kept telling her to "Mind her own f**king business". I was watching from her screen- you did call her a fat f**k. To be honest, you've been disgustingly behaved since you've come on, and it's been apparent that simple day bans and mutes aren't teaching you to stop.

That's the point of a ban, so you realise what you did was wrong, and don't do it again.

Obviously the previous bans haven't been working, so I upped the ante. Once you get back, think before you do something stupid. Think back to the feeling of being banned, and how you hated it. Then try to remember that that's what happens when you break the rules.

In the mean time, go outside. Maybe go to a beach, see a movie, etc. etc. There is life outside minecraft, and especially in your developing years, you want to have a social life. In a few years time, you're going to regret the fact that you spent most of your time in front of a computer screen.

I hope you understand, and try reform next time.

-Zac