Losing plots

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by zjobke, Mar 27, 2017.

1. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    Hello everyone!
    I just lost my plot and I lost a total of 432 shulker boxes in all colors, a few stack of diamonds, emeralds, gold, ice, slimeblocks, stone and cobble with it. All of this because I didn't have enough money at the moment when I needed it because of my sellshops. On many servers you can decide when you pay for your plot and for how long you're renting it. That would be way better, because you won't be losing your plot and all the stuff on it at an unexpected moment when you don't have enough money while you do you have enough at another time earlier. I don't really play much on the server anymore (I come on to chat), but if someone were to lose this amount of stuff, that player could ragequit and never come back. So perhaps a new way of renting could be something for glitch to work on?
    Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    that is weird how it automatically rents instead of it giving you like a warning before day saying you need to pay this amount to keep this plot or everything gets destroyed, or even better every thing in the plot gets put into a private vault of some sort which you can access to get all of your items back in case something like this happens. the renting system should work where you can choose if you want to pay weekly or buy in bulk for ahead of time, like say its $100 per week, you could pay like 1k, and then keep it for 10 weeks before it gives you a notice of its going to expire.

3. Littlelulabear

Littlelulabear New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I understand how frustrating that could be. I do think the only reason your stuff was gone though is because someone else bought it but took the things. I'm pretty sure everything was still there after this person bought it at the time. I'm not sure who it was because honestly I just don't remember. But I do know that some plots after loosing them and someone buying them, the items stay till taken off themselves. But I do agree thought that maybe a warning system of what day or time you will have to pay weekly would maybe be a good idea so people know when to be prepared with the money they owe.

4. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    That is unfortunate; The Rent gets taken automatically every Sunday (not sure on the time, 11pm I believe), I'll see if Braden can get a warning system in place so this doesn't happen anymore.
    Those are some good ideas Dave, we will look into something like that.

• Like Like x 1