mattrock90's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by mattrock90, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattrock90

mattrock90 New Member God

Ratings:
    +4 / -20
    Why was this punishment given?
    I said the word Idot to many times, the reason stated although was Repeated offenses with repeated warnings.
    Who administered this punishment?
    I'm going to take a guess and say Kakalavava or whatever their name was :/ Sorry it has been a while.

Do you feel as if you don't deserve this punishment?
    Personally, a perm ban for saying a word that means the Illinois Department of Transportation is a little harsh and I think that the staff overreacted whenever ShockShore/AeroShore, Mr_Idot, and I said the word. All of us were banned for saying it. I feel if it was such a bad word then Mr_Idot would not be able to name himself that.

If you feel as if you didn't deserve it, do you have proof showing why?
    No real proof one day I woke up and I was banned :/ I wasn't online when I got banned.

Why should we lift your punishment?
    My punishment should be lifted because it is just a word and it isn't even a bad word. If it was directed towards someone I do not see how it could offend them. I do understand how some people may think it means idiot but you can say idiot on the server but you can't say Idot, like come on. They spent time just to make it so you couldn't say Idot in the server.
    Anything else you would like us to know?
    No.

Additional Info:
    Nope. #LongLiveIdots

mattrock90
    This message by mattrock90 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.