Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Irun4Iron, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Irun4Iron

Irun4Iron New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I know Mob Arena, is new, or just came back from a short retirement, but there are multiple holes around the arena which monsters sometimes hit you into and then you get kicked from Mob Arena for "Leaving so soon?" Personally, I think it's annoying especially when you are doing good, like when you are getting good rewards for surviving a long time. Which leads to my next point, I am not getting of the prizes It says I've been earning. Maybe I have to use a command or something, I don't know. But I would love some help. I love Mob Arena, but has some bugs in it. I am not trying to be mean about it, but think if the holes are patched, and reward program gets fixed, everyone would play it, and there would be a 24 hour wait list to get into Mob Arena. Thanks for your time in reading this Thread about Mob Arena, I hope theses issues get fixed so I can enjoy Mob Arena like I used to. ~Irun4Iron

2. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    We are currently fixing the issue, we will be moving it next to the spawn. This should allow for the rewards to be kept. After we move it, greifing should not become a problem.

3. Enderboy8080

Enderboy8080 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Another note too:
    After leaving Mob Arena, I went back to spectate it using /ma spec Tower. It brought my outside items in the spectating ring and after I left the spectating area, I lost all items and my bed home.