Mob drops sell prices.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrawMuss69, Aug 17, 2016.

1. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    I think that spider eyes should be sold to the shop for more as there is only a 33.3 percent chance of it dropping from killing a spider or cave spider and when a spider or cave spider falls to their death they do not drop spider eyes, in conclusion I believe the sell price should either triple or the quantity should be divided by 3.

Blaze rods are a lot harder to come by as you cannot kill blazes in the nether, blazes also only have a 25% chance of dropping a single blaze rod when killed without looting, in conclusion the sell price of blaze rods should be buffed.

Quite frankly I think the sell prices of eggs is ridiculous and most definitely have a buff. Thanks for reading, I will put a poll for users to decide whether they agree and of course for staff too, I do understand that this poll may not change the way the staff see the prices but I will do it anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. YannyHealy

YannyHealy Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / -0
    But you should be able to kill the blazes in the nether...

3. CrawMuss69

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    When I was in the nether I was killed and lost all my stuff because I couldn't kill them. Even if you could the prices should still be buffed, don't you agree?

4. YannyHealy

YannyHealy Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / -0
    Not really. I think the prices are fine the way they are.

5. CrawMuss69

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    64 eggs for $1 really?

6. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    Eggs are extremely easy to get (Some of the easiest things to get on the server IMO, thats why they sell for so little), we could perhaps increase the price a tad bit as $1 may be a bit low, with regards to the other mob drops they sell for $25 for a stack which in my opinion is a pretty decent price. I've made quite a decent bit of money from just selling mob drops, money isn't supposed to just be handed to you it's supposed to be worked for so thats why it isn't a lot higher - because most peoples money does actually come from mob drops as they're so easy to acquire. I'd like to think you understand what i'm saying and hopefully even agree!

Thank you for the suggestion though, we do really appreciate it! <3

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  7. CrawMuss69

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    I do agree, but spider eyes and blaze rods are far harder to acquire then the other mob drops, I'm not asking for a buff in all mob drops, just those two and eggs. But other than that, I do agree the prices are very much reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2016