Mobs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skyue, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Skyue

Skyue New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    The owner should really get rid of them, they begin to get annoying. I bet you everyone agrees if they got a big island without torches!

My friend keeps asking me "before i go on the island can you thor them all?" and it gets annoying -_-

Please just get rid of them anyone else agree?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Littlelulabear

Littlelulabear New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Well I like having mobs, it adds xp for everything, more of a challenge and sometime i just like killing mobs. If you donate to God you can also change the biome to a mushroom biome so mobs wont spawn. So I have to say i disagree

3. ninjasniper524

ninjasniper524 Member God

Ratings:
    +30 / -6
    i disagree mobs are ok just get torches

• Like Like x 1
  4. desttoaster

desttoaster Member

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Being as mobs are part of minecraft, and the mechanics of it imply that a certain light level is required then why not have mobs in the game, your point is completely invalid and has no backup towards it. "My friends ask me to thor the mobs". That's their own issue and its not something that is going to change the entire server.

• Like Like x 1
  5. firefox1154

firefox1154 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    l ook if owner does that then u cant get xp farm u cant getr bone meal u cant get all the saply's u need so i disagree wih u sorry not being rude but all mobs have a part in slyblock :geek:

6. AimbotElien

AimbotElien New Member God

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I agree with LittleLulaBear she Quotes
    And What about the Mob Arena? I think it would be Hard to do the mob arena when you couldn't even kill mobs.I disagree.