Moving forward

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kingofthedogs, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Kingofthedogs

Kingofthedogs Active Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +111 / -10
    Hey its been a while, and I know that my activity has been dwindling to being on one or two times a month and i will be stepping down as staff. Due to a combination of things ranging from school, to being with online friends, and wanting to do other things, my playtime has dropped, and as a result my desire to be on the server also dropped. I do want to thank every person who talked to me in the past four years of being on this server, and I am glad to say the time I spent on here was well worth it. I wish everyone the best of luck moving forward and hope that someday our paths cross again.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. Selamderen

Selamderen New Member Titan

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    Good luck with everything Woofer! I will always remember you as a good staff member and I will miss you.

3. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    Woofer, your dedication and commitment to this community over the past several years as both an active player and staff member, is something we will always hold in high regard. I would like to personally thank you for all the time which you've given us. I fully respect your decision and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

~Glitch