MrLohrdyMoose Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by MrLohrdyMoose, Aug 6, 2014.

1. MrLohrdyMoose

MrLohrdyMoose Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +1 / -8
    This is my ban appeal the info section on the server list rules, yet does not list whats perm ban and whats warnings i did spam an ip in chat WHICH LULA LIED AND TOLD DEST I SPAMMED AN IP THEN SAID ORIGINALSB SUCKS AND TO QUIT which never happend i did spam an ip yes but didnt say the server sucked i am a $30 donor i have done drop parties at spawn and i have changed spawners for people so i would like unbanned please

2. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    You spam advertised another server. And didn't say it was wrong. You have no valid reason why you should be unbanned. You just think because you are a donor and that you do drop parties is a good enough reason? You need a valid reason. Or you need to buy an unban pass.

3. MrLohrdyMoose

Ratings:
    +1 / -8
    cap i didnt post the entire reason on here due to the fact i have been talking to you and dest about what happend with the server lula lied to dest about what happend i do apologize for the ip spam but i was frustrated that my island just disappeared and noone knew how to take care of it, i dont want free rare items or any help on my island i just want unbanned so i can start a new island and donate next week

4. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    You will be unbanned. If you are caught doing it again, you will be banned, and unless you purchase the unban, you will not be unbanned.

5. MrLohrdyMoose

Ratings:
    +1 / -8
    thank you cap i appreciate it and when does the unban go into affect also would you take a look into why everytime i start an island zombiefaps is instantly added to it?
    also i noticed that i cant change my biome to any of the biomes under vip or elit donator rank

6. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    I found out trying to unban you and EpicLegendBoss, that essentials is bugged. So i plan on fixing it tonight or tommorow night when i get back from the movies with my friends. So just try every now and then, i have to update essentials so it could take a while /:

7. EpicLegendBoss

EpicLegendBoss Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Bruh. Good thing you found the problem i'm at 20 + hours now....

8. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Well it is just you..... We do not know why we can't unban you....

9. EpicLegendBoss

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    So...I'm ban forever now?...

10. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Not necessarily, i plan on updating some stuff soon, just stay active on the forums, ill give you a donor rank in return.

11. EpicLegendBoss

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    What donor rank? (Not being greedy) But now it just says Ban hammer has spoken so i think (Not like i know) if a unban will fix it.

12. EpicLegendBoss

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    What rank? (Not being greedy) But now it says "Ban hammer has spoken" So i think (Not like i know) just unban it and it would be fix (I dont know this stuff)