Mute Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by XbFTB, Jun 3, 2016.

1. XbFTB

XbFTB Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +33 / -37
    Honestly I do not see why I was muted for 24 hours on the server.

[​IMG]

As you can see I was clearly in violation of no server rules, as I kept the caps amount to 4 or less capital letters per sentence. Please make the rule on caps more clear to avoid any confusion in the future regarding this rule. I would understand if the staff member who performed the mute (Senpai) would have specified that there was an exception to the caps rule before the mute, but he just said "caps" (incredibly unclear and vague warning, please work on this in the future, Senpai) in his initial warning and then went straight for a mute. While the head admin did make it clearer, he did so after the action which had apparently warranted a mute from Senpai was performed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    We do apologise for the 24 hour mute for caps but Senpai is a helper and he can make mistakes. What it means by "per sentence" is more of each line you send in the chat and I don't think one word (or even half a word) actually counts as a sentence by the way. The rule was "no caps" but apparently that's not clear so the rule was changed and now it's still worth complaining about. I'll make it clear here, you can only use 4 caps in a line that you send in game. I'm not quite sure how else I can explain it but hopefully that makes sense.

You'll be unmuted.~