My Friend was Wrongfully Banned

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Tropicalll, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    First off, let me clarify that I was not the user banned. My friend @GayFurry was banned. The reason I am writing this for GayFurry is because 95% of the staff hate him, and if he appealed, it would be denied without even reading his appeal. I demand a fair review of this appeal, do not bring personal opinions into this. This is a Minecraft professional server, not a gossip party.

What punishment are you disputing? Ban/mute/jail? Ban

Why were you banned/muted/jailed? Please do not put "no reason". He was banned for "inappropriate build".

Do you have any proof that what you did doesn't deserve a ban/mute/jail? Post screenshot or video proof here. GayFurry was banned for an inappropriate build. Im guessing the staff saw it as a horrible pixel art image of a Swastika. All GayFurry built was a windmill of friendship. Second, no where in the rules does it say inappropriate builds aren't allowed. You cannot ban a player without a reason (breaking the rules) and since it isn't a rule, it shouldn't deserve a ban. Now before one of the Admins+ go and try and pull a fast one on me, I have archived and screenshotted the rules page as of now. Don't think you can go and add a rule and act like it's been there.
    Archive.org: http://bit.ly/2beqFbE (it's currently down for some reason.)
    Screenshot Proof: http://imgur.com/a/uY5ni

Why should you be unbanned/unmuted/unjailed? GayFurry should be unbanned because he did nothing wrong. A windmill of friendship deserves a ban? I think not.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Tropicalll

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    Also, before you can change the rules at /warp rules in-game, I already screenshotted. GayFurry shall be unbanned!
    http://imgur.com/a/lEbQA

3. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    true, seems like staff just banned everyone today, including me, for stating a reason why a person was banned and probably because earlier i was "arguing" that triggered is a stupid filter for that paragrah that comes up, and if you say it twice it gets cleared instantly. oh well life is life, triggered people are triggered.

4. Tropicalll

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    You donated $800 and they ban you for that? thats shit

5. Sammie__

Sammie__ *~CookieQueen~* Overlord

Ratings:
    +234 / -0
    The appeal for GayFurry has been denied.
    Reason being, the "windmill" referenced a swastika, you could have built many different types of windmills, but you chose this symbol, which is a controversial topic (which isn't allowed on the server) also, you have built numerous references of this symbol before, where you claimed they were for the "tyrant staff members" at that time you were asked to remove them.

Since you already knew using this symbol is not allowed, it was removed and you were banned.
    Your ban runs out in 2Days, you can wait it out.

Also, Dave you were not banned for donating, you were banned for being inappropriate and asking for rather disgusting requests of a staff member. Your ban runs out in 24 hours.(being a donator dosnt allow you to bypass rules)

6. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    "windmill of friendship" my ass. Please don't pull that bullshit. That is the most bullshit thing i have ever heard. Like come on, my 9 year old sister can come up with a better excuse than that.

• Like Like x 2