My introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce your self!' started by Moss97, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Moss97

Moss97 New Member Elite

Ratings:
    +5 / -3
    Hey guys! I guess I'm new here. I am not new to skyblock things by any means, and I used to play on skyblock.co before it became run by the current owner. I am currently 16 years old enjoying life, feel free to talk to me whenever you want, I'm down for conversation on anything. You could be 90 years old or a fetus with a keyboard, and I will respect you, and most likely enjoy your company, unless you give me reason not to.

For my personality, I believe in fairness, and generosity. I will be starting my island as soon as this post goes through. Ask me for any help you need, I may not be rich in the materials or income on the server. But I have vast knowledge on tricks that will help you enjoy your skyblock experience more.

All in all, I'm here for the community aspect of playing on a server, and I will try to be here to stay, hope to see you guys around.

2. Emmy145

Emmy145 Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +48 / -0
    Welcome to Original Skyblock!! I hope you have a great, enjoyable experience on this server. I wish for the best memories and great times for you to have. I'm glad you've chosen OSB to be one of the servers you plan to play on often! I hope to see you around very much! You seem very enthusiastic and full of character. I can't wait to meet you!!

Much Love,
    Emma! <333 (Emmy145)
    A.K.A Some weirdo from the server. ;P

3. Dominem

Dominem Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +107 / -0
    Hey, I remember you from the old .co. How've you been? Nice to see you back

4. Moss97

Moss97 New Member Elite

Ratings:
    +5 / -3
    Hey Dominem, I've been good and I intend to play a good bit this summer.

5. Dominem

Dominem Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +107 / -0
    Same here, I look forward to seeing you around.

6. ShaeSnow

ShaeSnow Member God

Ratings:
    +52 / -13
    Nice to see you back Moss!!

7. Moss97

Moss97 New Member Elite

Ratings:
    +5 / -3
    Hey ShaeSnow, I don't recognize that name. Did I used to know you? And if I did, what name would I remember you by? :)