New Donator Perks/Consumables

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by CrawMuss69, May 5, 2021.

1. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    Its been so long since I last posted, I have forgotton how to start a thread!

As the server has been freshly reset, I was looking to donate to support the server but unfortunately couldn't find anything of interest.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there hasn't been much change to the online store in years.

I guess what I'm trying to suggest is that maybe have a look at rebranding the website almost, bring out some cool, limited edition consumables on a regular basis to help encourage people to donate.

I personally would like to see GKits, especially a redstone related one, special/more spawner package deals (Or quite frankly, a better price on the existing one). As well as these, I think that its about time for a new crate key with prizes that you can only get from that specific crate.

I know my ideas are pretty bad and lacking detail but Im sure the community has lots of ideas and suggestions to share for new, better VIP donator items. Please comment your ideas or what you would like to see in this thread.

Thanks
    CrawMuss69

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. _Samuel_

_Samuel_ Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +120 / -9
    This is a good idea, I agree strongly with a redstone related kit, maybe even change up the rank kits to include redstone which was suggested yonks ago but never considered I believe. Also selling stuff like playervaults is a good idea too I feel.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1