New sellable items

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by zjobke, Jan 14, 2017.

1. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    Hey I got a new suggestion for the server and the economy of it.
    It would be cool if more sellable items in the shop could be added. Items that can be farmed automaticly or stuff that's easy to get. Here are some suggestions for sellable items:
    -Discs
    -Chorus flower
    -Potions
    the possibility to sell discs would make people come up with new kinds of farms that dont even exist yet since vanilla minecraft doesn't have spawners to use in survival. When you can get great money out of it, it would be a great way of making money when you come up with a good design.
    I hope this suggestion was usefull.
    -zjobke

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  2. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
  3. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    I personally don't like the idea of discs and potions being sold at the server shop but that's just because it kind of encourages more people to sell them/buy them with island shops! Chorus flowers might be something good to add though, but aren't they really easy to get from he end? So people wouldn't really farm them..

4. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    Potions and discs are things that aren't really important on skyblock, so it would be cool if we could make it important like this.
    The chorus flower is really fard to get in the end since you don't have fly there. You have to harvest the flowers from the plant itself.

5. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    I would like to add something:
    I'm a big fan of adding discs to the sellshop for a good amount of money because discs are basicly worthless. If we add it to the sellshop it won't be useless anymore. This would make people start designing things that have never existed before, Like insane automatic disc farms. This will be a thing that no other server has.
    I do understand that more money to the players slowly breaks the economy, but this can be solved by adding more usefull things in the shop that are only able to get in that shop. Like irongolem spawners for like 300k each.