Not April fools this time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by coolthom, Apr 18, 2018.

1. coolthom

coolthom Active Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +124 / -4
    Yes this is what you think it is (scream), sad but true. It's my time to walk.

As most of you have seen in the april fools post, there's more than one reason for this.

Yes I'm too lazy to rewrite things so I'll just copy it:

"Recently my intrests and just spare time in general have changed. I started college a while back and this is slowly starting to become more work. In the spare time I like to relax on different games with friends or play guitar. This all results in my not being as active as I used to be. Most people already know my interest in minecraft was long gone."
    I also don't want to become one of those inactive staff members that won't leave their position for a more motivated person. COUGH COUGH

Eventhough the staff team and former staff team are true friends, I still won't write everyone a personal paragraph because, yeah you know why.

In general I can say thanks to anyone who helped/assisted/whatever you want to call it me during my time as staff, which has been like a year and a half. That year and a half was a moment forever to be remembered.

What's next? I will still be on osb but now I won't have the feeling I have to drop everything when someone has a question or something broke. Now I can go bug the staff team and complain about stuff ;) . Ofcourse I'll still be in plugdj to show people the light of metal!

Before I forget, I know I said I'd have a retirement song ready but I'm sure all these "hidden" songs in the post will make up for it, death to all but metal! \m/

Thank god it's over, this post was a lot of effort!

Goodbye.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Selamderen

Selamderen New Member Titan

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    Aww, I was just getting to know you. I'll sure miss you as an admin. But good luck with future things and see you around the server! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Elwyndas

Elwyndas New Member Titan

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    :(

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    Love you Thom <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Sieanx

Sieanx Crazed Lunatic Titan

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    Its really sad your journey as staff has come to an end, you went from Helper to HeadAdmin and gained so much confidence along the way, you've inspired a lot of people and motivated many, I'm trying to keep it short because otherwise it looks like i'm writing your Obituary and i'm not writing those yet.
    I'm trying to keep it as sarcastic as possible but honestly it does make me tear a bit writing this, but it has a been fun honestly, I hope you take up staff role again one day you did amazing :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    an admin that i will actually miss :(

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. SpaceDogShorty

SpaceDogShorty New Member God

Ratings:
    +12 / -2
    bye

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. RockRevenchy

RockRevenchy Dirty Pirate Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +62 / -0
    you better join plugdj from time to time or i'll cry and that's gonna be your fault!
    also gl in your life projects and I hope we'll get to talk some more either on the server or discord, we did indeed meet only a month ago or so but we also did share a lot in that small time ;p

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. DirtyCobble

DirtyCobble Active Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +73 / -4
    ET

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Laidy_Kilala

Laidy_Kilala New Member God

Ratings:
    +2 / -0