NUDITY ON THE PLUG.DJ

Discussion in 'Reports' started by GayFurry, Jul 26, 2016.

1. GayFurry

GayFurry Guest

Ratings:
    +30 / -53
    In game name/s: BellaDZ109

Reason: They played the music video for B*tch Better Have My Money by Rihanna in the plug.dj. There were no staff on at the time to punish this player. There are multiple nude scenes in this music video, which should not be seen by the young players of OSB.

Evidence: [​IMG]

2. Emmy145

Emmy145 Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +48 / -0
    Thank you very much for the report, I will make sure to keep my eyes open for the player responsible. Much love! P.S. Nice skin ;P <3

• Like Like x 1
  3. Borked

Borked Member God

Ratings:
    +91 / -2
    What if he's honestly gay and just showing pride? There is nothing wrong or offensive about being gay. I am ashamed that some players and staff alike are showing hate towards his name. If he is legitimately gay, let him show his pride for it, but do not discriminate against him just because he does not match up with the norm...

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. ShaeSnow

ShaeSnow Member God

Ratings:
    +52 / -13
    We have a serious beggar problem on the server, it can get very annoying, telling people to stop asking for handouts and quieting down, isn't rude, if anything it's helpful to the other people constantly being asked for their hard earned items.

5. GayFurry

GayFurry Guest

Ratings:
    +30 / -53
    Reags The original thread purpose has gone wildly off track, can I get a /lock?