omg plots are broken HALP!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1stGlitch, Sep 29, 2016.

1. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    Okay so yes plots are a little broken at the moment, unfortunately all the plot data reset, so I've gone around and setup all the plots that have shops on them (Yes I know you couldn't access them I forgot the initialize the changes) So if you had a plot with a shop on it, you should be good to go, if you had a plot without a shop on it, then we have a little issue, see since you had no shop signs on your plot we actually have no way of knowing who's plot is who's, no need to panic though we have a plan to get you your plots back... sort of...

So basically you were never "technically" allowed to have a plot with the sole purpose of having an auto farm on it, but since we never actually posted a rule saying that we've been allowing it for the time being, however now is just a good a time as any to put a stop to that, so here's the plan:

If you own a plot, wait until you see an Admin+ online, then message them telling them which plot is yours, they will mark it with a sign, in about a week or so i'll go around moving all the marked plots to the owners islands, that way your builds do not go to waste.

You may have also noticed that you cannot rent any vacant plots anymore, this is because we are temporary suspending the rental of new plots, you will be able to resume renting in about 2 weeks. Why 2 weeks? Well you'll just have to wait and see ;).

Comment any questions you have and i'll do my best to answer them,
    Thanks,
    ~Glitch

Note: If you attempt to falsely claim someones plot then you will be banned and be subjected to me laughing at you if you appeal. Be forewarned.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. garloch

garloch New Member God

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Question, If we do have a shop set up in the plots, when they are opened back up again. Will it be allowed to have an auto farm on there as long as the primary use is the shop. Either way, I'm cool with it, just wanted the clarification. Thanks guys for making this server awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  3. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    No, we will not be allowing any farms on the plots anymore.

• Funny Funny x 1