OSB 2.0 IS NOW HERE!!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by captianbob, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    The server has been reset! There has been a lot of questions asking why is has been reset and here are your answers. One of the main reasons why it reset is because we have transferred hosts (This also fixes the lag). Another reason is because of 1.8! Now we know that there will be bugs, it just opened, if you have any bugs you would like to report, please go to the correct section of the forums (This is the bug report section) and report it there. We will try to fix all the bugs as soon as possible. Big thanks to Lee for doing all the behind the scenes stuff like the plugins (I helped a little with the auction colours but sh) and much more. Lee and Cap worked really hard to get this server up and running so make sure to give them your thanks.

Here's a few things that are new:
    1. Spawn! This spawn is small and simple and I quite like it and I hope you all do too. Spawn was built by Lee, Sammie and I.

2. Shop! Yes, I know some people hated the old shop and some may hate this new shop but I did up the price to the selling part. It's also a bit bigger then the old one. You can no longer sell things in your kits because it's too overpowered and makes the donors run the whole server.

3. Donor zone! Sammie and I spent hours on this area and I'm proud of the work we did, I think it looks amazing. The only thing that's new in this area is probably the donor castle and the hostile mob farm. The donor castle is there just for the looks really, maybe we can add a few things to it later, if you have an idea please let us know.

4. PVP! The arena has been made and now it's time to battle it out! May the odds ever be in your favour. PVP arena was built by Sammie with a little bit of help from Reags.

5. Parkour! This may look horribly long but trust me the reward will be worth it. There will be checkpoints added and you wont be able to fly. Sammie did build the parkour and all jumps are possible as it has been tested by Reags (Yes, it was difficult). This is still a work in progress and isn't available to the public yet.

6. Maze! There will be a maze, filled with a few levels in it and hopefully a reward. The maze was built by Lee. This is also not available to the public but will be soon.

7. Mob arena! It is back! With a brand new arena which was built by Sammie and Reags. I hope everyone gets the reference, if not I will cry.

8. Spleef! New mini-game has been added! Money is the reward if you win. Go to /warp games to join. More mini-games may be added soon.

9. Donor perks! If you haven't already noticed there are a few new perks to donors. More may be added soon, if you have any suggestions, post a reply.
    Elite+ get /recipe.
    Extreme+ get /craft.
    Skymaster+ get /stack.
    GOD+ get /smelt.
    Overlord+ get /cc (chat colour).

Hopefully I got everything. If you have any further questions don't be hesitant to ask. I hope you all enjoy Original Skyblock 2.0! ^-^

~Reags

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.