Perm mute might be a bit too much

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by ShaeSnow, Jul 11, 2016.

1. ShaeSnow

ShaeSnow Member God

Ratings:
    +52 / -13
    What punishment are you disputing? Perma Mute
    Why were you muted? I said something in chat
    Do you have any proof that what you did doesn't deserve a mute? I would like to make a compromise, while what I said was quite vulgar, it did not contain rape jokes, racial slurs, or profanities, so I believe that I should still be punished with a 3-5 day mute, but not a perma mute.
    Why should you be unmuted?
    Because I owned up to my mistake and am willing to accept punishment, but I believe that a perma mute is a bit excessive, especially because the one who muted me is always witch hunting me all the time.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  2. aNigerianSnipar

aNigerianSnipar New Member

Ratings:
    +21 / -8
    Amanda has muted like 10 people today :eek: Triggered much??

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. grieferKep

grieferKep New Member

Ratings:
    +9 / -1
    #FreeShaeSnow2k16

Hell yeah, trigger is jumped too quick. #shaesnowslifematters

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    I told all my staff to start Permanent muting everyone because you guys just think its a joke. this "triggered much?" is done. Don't break the rules and we won't have a problem. What you said is EXTREMELY disrespectful. I don't care if it is a joke or not. When my staff complain about being chewed out by players, i'm done. I will start muting people and banning them. Your ban might be shortened, it might not. Depends on how i feel i guess. You DO NOT disrespect my staff.

• Like Like x 5
  5. VincibleStatue4

VincibleStatue4 New Member

Ratings:
    +12 / -7
    Bob, you can't buy the Skyblock.co domain and not expect the player base from Skyblock.co to come. You know what that server was like, full of satirical and crude humour. My suggestion is to out up with it or disconnect the Skyblock.co domain

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  6. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    I know i can't. But why do you think we've changed rules? The caps rule for example. We've been very lenient but at one point you have to stop it. We aren't just going to roll over. You don't have to stay, however there are a lot of good people who have come from .co but there are also a lot of people who have just caused problems. If you don't like the rules you are welcome to delete the server.

• Like Like x 2
  7. VincibleStatue4

Ratings:
    +12 / -7
    I havnt noticed any rule changes as I don't play much at all, I'm not saying me personally I'm just letting you know what's causing the spike in general. You can't just claim the domain of a sever and not expect the previous player base to play.

8. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Thats why i bought it... haha, i knew what it was bringing.

9. VincibleStatue4

Ratings:
    +12 / -7
    Then you really can't complain hah, either way I'm not sure what snow did/said but unless it was constant threats/illegal activity I don't think a perm mute is nessicary, a week tops IMO.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. fbjghuy

fbjghuy New Member God

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    There is an image attached explaining what she said.

11. Xx_Mervyn_xX

Xx_Mervyn_xX Active Member

Ratings:
    +74 / -1
    You know that you have been muted a lot of time and you kept on making staff hard to do their job. When we mute you we expect you to change but obviously you didn't. They permanently muted you because it seems like those mute aren't working. You will have to accept this whether you like it or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ShaeSnow

ShaeSnow Member God

Ratings:
    +52 / -13
    Situation has already been resolved and I have spoken to the server owner personally on this matter, thank you and have a nice day.