Ples UnBaN

Discussion in 'Reports' started by iben100, Apr 13, 2018.

1. iben100

iben100 New Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +10 / -3
    My main account got soft banned
    I was bypassing on my alt while my main was not logged on then I got muted so I logged on with my main and asked why I was muted on my alt and then I was told to log off one of my accounts so I logged of my alt and my main gets soft banned. Why is the word "Nibba" a swear word btw. If you replace the b's with g's it can be considered a racial slur, but that's the purpose for there being a B instead of a G.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Leodezz

Leodezz Member God

Ratings:
    +36 / -0
    To start off, You were bypassing your mute by logging on to your main account after being muted, Which is against the rules. I cant speak for the person that banned your main or muted your alt, and I dont know the details, but I can tell you that you were bypassing the swear filter. Generally we dont mute for a single bypass, so you must have bypassed several times.
    The rules can be found in spawn if you need to refresh your memory.

You also posted this in the wrong section. Next time post your appeal in the "Appeals" section

• Like Like x 3
  3. iben100

iben100 New Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +10 / -3
    I understand that, but I don't even play with my main on the server anymore just the alt so I just logged on with my main to find out why I was muted and when I was asked to log off one of my accounts I did it and then I still got banned

4. SpaceDogShorty

SpaceDogShorty New Member God

Ratings:
    +12 / -2
    thats still bypassing the mute