Plz unban me

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by AutisticDisney, Apr 28, 2015.

1. AutisticDisney

AutisticDisney New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -7
    Im sorry for whatever im done im just sad how im never treated right ik i would troll ppl thoring them. i was addicted to using thor. i was scared to even tell u guys to take my thor away. but u also took my tp command away which made me more furious i need that tp command i just only wanted my thor away thats all but anyways i just wanna hang out with friends again . orginal sb is the only server i always play but now i just play animal jam waiting till im gonna get unbanned :( i hope u realize how much this would mean to me if i can finally get unban plz understand this :'(

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    I'm sorry to say this Puppy but you have been warned and banned many times and there have been many reports about you. Which lead to the staff discussing a punishment and we all came to an agreement. We did give you a decision and you decided what you wanted. If you would like to get unbanned I suggest buying an unban, it is only just $15 which is quite cheap compared to other servers or you can wait out the ban. I also don't understand why you need the tp command, you do have /tpa, you've used it before, there isn't much difference at all other then the fact you have to wait for them to accept the tp. There's only a month left, I'm sure you can do it :)

-Reags

3. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
    I Feel Bad For You I Acctually Relized You Were Banned A Few Weeks Ago And I Was Wondering Why Damn Now I Feel Bad :undecided: