red_partyhat owes me 45k

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlueLightning300, Apr 7, 2017.

1. BlueLightning300

BlueLightning300 New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +1 / -5
    red_party and I played gravel roulette I bet a skeleton spawner and he bet $45,000 and I won and i was never given the $45,000 he bet. I think that I to bet something and you lose you have to give the thing you bet to the person you bet it against. I would like red_partyhat to give me the $45,000 he owes me.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Littlelulabear

Littlelulabear New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Dear BlueLightning300,
    I will explain this to you once more. I informed 1stGlitch about this right when it had happened (I believe almost a week ago). 1stGlitch looked through the logs and we talked about it. You bet the spawner and you did get it back after. When we went through the messages we saw no were that you were owed 45k. You have been bothering red_partyhat about this and me for far too long. I do not believe that he owes you 45,000k. I do want to request that you please stop talking about this. You bring this up almost everyday and I tell you the same thing.

-Thank you,
    Littlelulabear

• Like Like x 1
  3. BlueLightning300

BlueLightning300 New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +1 / -5
    I wll stop bring it up when I am given the 45k i am owed

BlueLightning300
    This message by BlueLightning300 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    hey hey, blue, lemme tell ya something. you ready for this? ok its gonig to be shocking news so be prepared for it, you may even want to sit down, here we go. when there is a reason that is backed up with evidence or if its a claim and its still backed up, that means the person whoever holds that evidence is right, and now say there is a person who has a blunt opinion and stubborn one for that fact that he thinks is right, now which one seems more logical? the one with the evidence of course. staff have told you over and over again that there was no speak of 45k being offered, and you didn't lose your spawner, so whats the problem here??? thinking someone owes you something when it has never even been mentioned by them? right. so please for the love of god just stop with it as there is no way you are getting 45k back as there was no way for you to ever had gotten it. and if you do wish to continue then that just proves how stubborn you are with your claim. tanks

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
    Lol its only 45k if he would've stopped complaining he could've made that in this time maybe even more.

• Like Like x 3
  6. red_partyhat

red_partyhat New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +4 / -1
    I know right... Tell me about it.
    Hes been bugging me for over a week, I only started a week ago, and ive made around 500k.

• Like Like x 1