Removal of Permament Mute

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by ItachiArcanum, Nov 1, 2015.

1. ItachiArcanum

ItachiArcanum New Member God

Ratings:
    +0 / -1
    I have been muted for about 3 months now. The sole reason of punishment is to make a person realize what they have done and repent. I HAVE REPENT FOR 3 MONTHS. My reason for mute is an "offending" comment on captianbob's hair. I said, "bob u need a haircut" then instantly being permanently muted. I have realized that my current position in the server ranking system and society gave me no power to make such a comment and appeal for a removal of my unmute and ask forgiveness from the captianbob on his hair. I will stay within my limits as what I rank on a server, a player under the protection of laws enforced by The Staff. In Conclusion, I have realized my fault and wish to be unmuted to continue to be social again in kind and generous ways, Thank you.

2. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    I don't believe you have been muted for 3months, i think it's only been 1 and a little bit but i could be wrong. Also the reason for the mute wasn't just because of that reason, you were also making a lot of girls on the server feel uncomfortable and they did report you (i was also online once when you kept asking things about girls bras and stuff, which i did ask you to stop talking about).

However, un-muting you is Caps choice as he was the one who muted you and obviously had a valid reason to do so as usually he is a very reasonable person.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ItachiArcanum

Ratings:
    +0 / -1
    Yes but I have learned my lesson, but how exactly will Bob see this post?

4. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    You are correct, that is the reason we temporary mute, temporary jail or temporary ban a player. You were muted indefinitely, the purpose of your mute was not to teach you a lesson, it was so the females on the server would not feel uncomfortable by your inappropriate comments. It was more of a preventative then a punishment. Will you get another chance? As Shaun already said, that is completely up to Captainbob, he reads through these forums every day, no doubt he has already read this post.

5. ItachiArcanum

Ratings:
    +0 / -1
    How will contact bob so he can unmute me. It's hard to grow economically and obviously socially on the server without my ability to chat with other players. I am just anxious to resume my role on the server without previous negative and disrespectful behavior.

6. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Cap will read this forum post and then decide :)