Rulerviking's (Mr_Idot) Perm-Mute

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Mr_Idot, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Mr_Idot

Mr_Idot New Member God

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    Are you disputing a ban, mute or jail?
    Indeed I am disputing a perm-mute.
    Why was this punishment given?
    I use Issac by mistake several times in a row while attempting to talk to an in-game friend.
    Who administered this punishment?
    Kingofthedogs
    Do you feel as if you don't deserve this punishment?
    While a temp-mute would have been more warranted, since king dislikes me as a player he asked if he could perm-mute me, with a fine response from a higher up. (He told me this in mc through the mail system)
    If you feel as if you didn't deserve it, do you have proof showing why?
    I do not think for a second that perm-mute is good for anyone. While ago there was a player who had spammed Issac, while I was online, and once King saw this he had banned me instantly before looking for proof. Once the person came forward, laughing about it I was unbanned and he had no punishment given to him. I was never given an I'm sorry.
    Why should we lift your punishment?
    I have played on the skyblock.co network since 2013, All the while spending a few hundred dollars over the years. Also for the fact that I have a series of admin abuses laid against me.
    Anything else you would like us to know?
    Kingofthedogs dislikes me and effects his work ethic. I witnessed him Perm-Mute a player for disagreeing with his views. {DynamicPaceMaker} He along with that went out of his way to call me as a player toxic. Along with some other assaults to put me down as a human being. I am unsure of what I have done to warrant such actions by him but still remain upset on the fact that the old staff styles are gone of caring for the players.
    Other:
    I would also like to state for the fact when I was told this would be your last "attempt" so don't mess up, I was taking that seriously. The only thing that happened was I messed up with a talk with a friend. Originally I never got the chance to say anything on the matter. Due to the quick and uncooperative nature of Kingofthedogs. I mean honestly, I respect it is your server and you like to run it your way, but if you are going to Perm-Mute a long time player for causing Issac one too many times, and ban him for when someone else does it before you can prove it. One of two things should happen, at the minimum Temp-Mute to the player who caused it or an I am sorry to the victim of the admin abuse with some form of reparations.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for reading this, I understand how you feel. Please watch the values of the staff, while not all of them, some tend to abuse the powers that have been given to them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SkyHubMC

SkyHubMC Website Creator Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    As part of our commitment to transparency, we are releasing the relevant section of logs regarding your incident:
    A staff member will respond with a decision on your appeal within the next 48 hours.

Thank you.

3. Kazzillyown

Kazzillyown New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Based on the evidence, discussions and general repeat behavior we will not be lifting your mute.
    Thank you for your patronage and best of luck in your future endeavors.

4. Mr_Idot

Mr_Idot New Member God

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    I would prefer to wait for first glitch. I was talking with thom about this and the other form. I understand you are returning staff, and respect the fact however I would like to hear what first says. Even if it is the same thing. You are farther away with what happened than he is. On both of the forms, including the one you had closed.

5. Kazzillyown

Kazzillyown New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    which is exactly the point as it's based on the evidence and no personal bias or information other than what logs show.

• Like Like x 1