/sell

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by OoniTurtle, Aug 21, 2016.

1. OoniTurtle

OoniTurtle Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +16 / -13
    its annoying to have to go to the shop every time to sell ur stuff, i know it would take a while to set it up, but i think it would be worth it

2. Dominem

Dominem Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +107 / -0
    It's a nice suggestion but personally I feel like it would be a lot of work to make this. It'd also have to be updated every time a price is changed. And we'd be hearing 24/7 "why isn't _____ working with /sell" and we'd always need to respond "Because you can't sell it in the shop". Also if players never really visit the shop then plots kinda become useless too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    They should put bulk sell signs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dominem

Ratings:
    +107 / -0
    Why though? It just encourages huge farms to rake in essentially free money.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CrawMuss69

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    By bulk signs I mean a sign that sells a full inventory rather than us spamming the 2 stack sign.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dominem

Ratings:
    +107 / -0
    Well the purpose of our economy and the reason it was set up as it is was to try to make it harder to make these huge bulk farms. We want players to actually have to work for their money, not have it handed to them on a silver platter.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Panteon

Panteon Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +48 / -0
    Not having bulk sell signs doesn't stop anyone from making huge farms and selling the items they get from those, I mean have a look at islands of the people on /baltop. I'm pretty sure most of them have massive farms on their islands or an alt's island (not counting six and dum as theirs were removed) and yes, I'm including myself in this.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CrawMuss69

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    We do have to work for it, we have to build the huge farms.

• Like Like x 1