Shaun Being A Troll At Pvp

Discussion in 'Reports' started by RubyRose2151, Aug 15, 2015.

1. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
    Hello, Today I Have Decided To Quit This Server Because Of This One Staff Member Who Missused His Privlages and Trolled Me In PVP, ShauniePod Went Into /v And When I Was Pvping 1stGlitch He Repeaditly Threw Posion Potions On Me Till I Died Because Of Low Health. I Wish That He Get Demoted Or Lose His Commands Or That
    I Get A Full Respectful Apology Before I Will Return

Signed, Immortal (Bradley_Vidrine)

2. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    Bradley, I won't deny that I was in /v in pvp and throwing potions of poison at you. I was also doing this the other day however I told another staff member that I was doing this, when I was doing it a few day's ago everyone was laughing about it. However with you, the joke clearly got out of hand. I also did apologise to you as I seen that you were clearly very upset and angry about what happened, but what I did was a joke and my intension was not to kill you to take your stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
    Sometimes Jokes Don't Work On Everyone, Come Up With A Better Apology :angry:

4. Shauniee

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    I'm not going to sit here and beg for forgiveness, you took the joke way too far and granted yes jokes don't work on everybody but I also made it clear that I was in pvp alongside 1stGlitch. You got the sword back that you dropped and you didn't lose any XP, anytime i've trolled people in pvp i've made sure that they don't have valuable items and I also make sure that there isn't many people around to grab their stuff incase they do die.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
    :l 3 words Your A Prick

Now ill rejoin

6. Shauniee

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    1 word, You're*

• Like Like x 1
  7. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
  8. Mr_Snoopy130

Mr_Snoopy130 New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Bradley_Vidrine, ShauniePod gave your stuff back and also apologize. Also when you go in pvp you must be aware you may lose all your items even if people are trolling or not. So this decision was your. So with my honest opinion you took it the wrong way and should not deserve a demotion of any sort. Also saying bad words on the forums will not help your case and if one little joke make you want to quit the server that is not ShauniePod's fault and more like yours.

-Mr_Snoopy130

• Like Like x 2
  9. Shauniee

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    Watch your language please Brad <3

• Like Like x 3
  10. RubyRose2151

RubyRose2151 Member God

Ratings:
    +21 / -12
    I Know What I Did Mr Snoopy I Was Taking Them On Legit Then I Went Back And Shaun Was Gone But When I Went To Pvp Glitch I Got Splashed With Posion so Get Your Facts Straight Before U Get All Snoopy in my business :L

11. AllDatJumboJazz

AllDatJumboJazz New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +10 / -2
    Bradley... The forums are open to anyone. If you're going to write a forum post, don't not expect for people to reply. That's just how to forums work.

• Like Like x 1
  12. _Radioactive_

_Radioactive_ Member God

Ratings:
    +12 / -1
    A suggestion to be added to staff rules, No abusing staff commands.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Radio, that has always been a rule... .-.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  14. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    I don't think I would call it abuse, the same thing could have happened with an invisibility potion. Anyways the only item Bradley had in his inventory I picked up and immediately gave back to him, I also offered to give him exp bottles in case he had lost any exp. Just so everyone reading this thread knows, we were playing king of the hill in the pvp arena as a joke (we did not have any armour on), all items were being returned and there was no problem. Then later Shaun went in vanish to splash a potion on people who got close to the hill. I even remember thinking at the time that it would be a fun mini game to play, having one person on top of the hill to guard it and another person who was invisible but could only use potions to protect the hill, but anyways that's besides the point. People were having a lot of fun until Bradley raged about being killed. It's unfortunate that such a big deal must be made of this little game. I hope you decide to return to the server Bradley, it seems silly to leave over this when you got everything back. (Also as many have said already, cursing in your report is not helping the matter.)

~Glitch

• Like Like x 2
  15. GalaxyEpic

GalaxyEpic New Member God

Ratings:
    +15 / -10

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2015