Small Updates!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Reags, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Daily Bonus!

Every 24 hours you now get a daily bonus. Do /dailybonus to claim or you can right click the npc at spawn. If you keep logging in everyday, you get better rewards.

Promotion and Demotion!

Congratulations to DuetchSenpai for getting Helper!

PacMan_Hero was demoted due to inactivity.

We are still looking for staff so make sure to put in applications! Remember that the age requirement has changed to 15.

Staff!

You can now do /staff to see all the staff easier.

If you didn't already know, there's npcs of staff at spawn. You can now grab some sticks from spawn and right click the staff with a stick and you'll get some facts about them! You can right click them more than once to get more facts about them. Not all staff have facts about them yet but most do.

Valentines Contest!

It only took me a couple of months but better late than never right?! To the winners, if you place the flower you lose it forever, just a warning! There is a chest on your island with the prizes.

1st prize - Winner: OoniTurtle
    Wither Pet
    20 golden keys
    $70,000
    7 spawners
    Rarest flower ever

2nd prize - Winner: RizbanR
    Heal command
    15 golden keys
    $50,000
    5 spawners
    Rarest flower ever

3rd prize - Winner: PaperTacos
    Repair command
    10 golden keys
    $25,000
    3 spawners
    Rarest flower ever

Mini-games!

Mob arena is back up and running! Go to /warp games to find a list of all the mob arenas.
    Spleef is also back up. Go to /warp games to see the arenas.
    New Parkour. There is a new parkour built by me! Apparently, this parkour is terribly hard but I think it's beautiful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.