SMDH LMAO

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Segagamer20611, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Segagamer20611

Segagamer20611 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    ok ok ok lol this admin bans me for no reason rlly haha abuseing yo power cause irl u doint got a strap if u got a problem come into my black neighberhood golden acres anyways back to the topic so im questioning people about why caps is bad and harmful in anyway or form and says its againts the rules OK I KNOW but why is it harmful and doesnt even tell me and perm mutes and bans me till jan 2016 i hope ur daddy sees this i hope he demotes you to heres picture proof to prove it all

2. Segagamer20611

Segagamer20611 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    p.s i was never argueing with her i was talking to glitch so she need to mine her own lane and not mines

3. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    I don't think you realise I practically made the server and I've been here for over a year and have not got demoted once. And you left out the part where you called me a bitch. So please, if you're going to appeal or report, do it properly. And you don't know me "irl" so you don't know what I'll do "irl" this is literally the worst insult you can do. You were questioning why caps lock was a bad thing, Glitch and I replied and you went out of your way to break the rule. I muted you for arguing with staff when asked to stop and breaking the rules. I banned you for disrespect. These are two totally different things. We never said it was harmful, it's been this way for awhile and as a donor you should know that. "Daddy" should stay in 2015, it's literally disgusting and my actual dad isn't around anymore so please do not use it. If people are arguing and breaking the rules, it is my "lane". So I would just like to say stop being immature and he can go ahead and demote me but I doubt he will for this tiny problem that was your fault to being with. Have a good day. :)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  4. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    PS. I like your x ray

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Dragoon12400

Dragoon12400 New Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    And reflex client ^^^ also, your grammar is worse than most foreign persons who don't even grasp the concept of the English language, so please.... Just don't. But thanks for the report and I would like to let you know it is not being taken into consideration :) have a nice day

• Like Like x 2
  6. yeetcalories

yeetcalories Member VIP

Ratings:
    +65 / -5
    Jesus these roasts are hotter than a shirtless swim model.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    First off I would just like to congratulate Reags on her second report, I am really grateful that Sega mentioned my name in the report so I get the pleasure of being a part of this great accomplishment. As for the actual report, there is not much I can really say about it, it is probably the most utterly pathetic attempt at a report, or a forum post in general, that I have ever laid eyes on. I would like to comment more on it but the amount of slang, spelling mistakes and grammar issues make the post illegible and generally incomprehensible. I will leave you with a few tips for your next post since you are clearly in need of some posting advice.

- Repeating the first word of the post 3 times only confuses people, did you get distracted and forget that you had already started typing?
    - Reags is a Head Admin, not an Admin, knowing who are reporting is generally an important thing.
    - Banning someone for immense disrespect and name calling is not an abuse of power.
    - Be more specific about the ban dates, it is not just "January 2016", it is January 14th 2016.
    - Be sure to turn X-ray off before taking the screenshots.
    - Be sure that any hack clients on your desktop are moved out of view.
    - Conveniently forgetting to show the part where you brutally insulted a Head Admin really does not help.
    - Remember that when you report someone, they actually have to do something wrong first.

I could really go on much longer but I think i've highlighted the basics, obviously it helps if the post is actually readable and not filled with disgusting slang.

Thanks for your report ;),
    ~Glitch

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. JordanShad

JordanShad New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Glitch went ham <3 what a guy

• Like Like x 1
  9. jjlambskinman

jjlambskinman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Oh i was there that night... he was disrespectful... i got banned, and i know why, and they had the right to band me, you will not recognize this username until i can get back on the server, so i can get how he can be angry, but he was warned it is like those students who are sassy and talk back to the teacher AFTER they have been warned and think they did nothing wrong, It is called maturity thankfully the staff have it but some people...